Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Yonder Mountain String Band - November 5 & 6 2010 - Chicago, IL

Well, well, well.  I'm sure some of you have been thinking, "Where the **** are the new Yonder posts?!". I'm very excited to tell you that there is a new Yonder Kinfolk Blog that I have been working on with Aly (Yonder's Kinfolk Coordinator).  This is a way for Kinfolk to come together and share photos and stories from shows they attended and to feel the magic of the shows they missed.  We want everyone to contribute, so if you'd like to be a part of it, email Aly at kinfolk@redlightmanagement.com.

Meanwhile, my blog will continue to be what it always has been - me, my camera, my travels, my loved ones.  Where there's a Yonder post, I'll send you in the right direction.  Also, some of my photos don't belong on the other blog...

click for the


We seriously lucked out with this trip because our good friends Blake and Bailey were going the Chicago the same weekend and we were able ride with them.  




Saturday afternoon we all walked down to Navy Pier for SOFA.  It was pretty amazing seeing all of the artwork, especially the glass, but it was also very hot and full of rich ladies' perfume.  But we had fun walking down the pier, then boogying at the show that night.








stopped to chat with Bob Newhart




0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online