Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dallas, Austin, & Tulsa 2011

This was our first trip to Texas - but not our last.


Check out my reviews of the Yonder shows on the Kinfolk Blog:
Dallas
Austin
Tulsa


It was so great to get to have an Aries birthday celebration with two of my favorite Aries - Colin and Sarah.  Not to mention some of the coolest Kinfolk around.










The next day was Austin.  Hot day.  Good food.  Fantastic music.































The next day was another warm one for our drive to Tulsa.












We know how much Junkyard LOVES cheese, so we had to slip some under his door.



Saying goodbye sucks, but we will all be together again soon.





0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online