Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Project 365 - Week 21

This week in pictures starts with a very adorable baby kitten.  The weekend brought Kevin and Rachel's wedding, which was amazingly simple and lovely.  The next day I just played with effects settings on my camera, but I didn't realize how funny the juxtaposition of the ring photos was until I uploaded them here.  Funny.  The next day, Colin was playing with the camera, so I took some photos with the old digital camera.  The camera takes floppy discs!  The photo here is actually taken by Colin.  Finally, the last photo is of lasagna that I made... all by myself.  And it actually tasted good!

05/13/10
05/14/10


05/15/10
kevin's married?!


05/16/10
my ring's sparklier 


05/17/10
old school camera 


05/18/10


05/19/10
MY lasagna! 

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online