Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emmitt-Nershi Band @ the Vaudeville Mews - 9/29/10

Oh boy oh boy!  When I saw that the Emmitt-Nershi Band was coming to Des Moines, I was overjoyed.  The Mews is such a small venue, which gives fans the opportunity to mingle with the musicians.  I was very happy to be able talk to Billy, even for just a minute.  This was a very high energy show - both from the band and the audience.  Even though there was a rival bluegrass show just a block away (Trampled by Turtles @ People's), there was a huge turnout at the Mews.








This was a great show.  A bunch of great Billy songs, a bunch of great Drew songs, and a lot of moving feet.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online