Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Phish - Atlantic City 10/31/10

This was my first Phish show.  Can you believe it?  Years of going to shows, and I never saw Phish.  Like I said in an earlier post, Colin managed to get tickets to this show through the Phish lottery and our final decision to make the trip was pretty last minute.
The drive from Newport News, VA to Atlantic City was a pretty long one, and it didn't help that I had a major headache AND had to deal with east coast drivers.















We got to our hotel with just enough time to check in and change before we grabbed a taxi to the boardwalk... where we saw the creepiest mask ever made.  It was awesome.




We didn't spend much time outside - we just went in and got our seats.  I was super excited that I would have the option of sitting down since I had a headache and was just exhausted from the 2 nights of Cheese.  We had a little while to wait, but it was fun to see the place fill up with all kinds of Halloween characters.  I found lots of Waldos.  Finally, it was Phish time.




























I'm so glad that I finally caught a Phish show!  It just wasn't in the cards until this night.


Phish
10/31/10 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ


Click below to preview tracks from this show

DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online