Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Glam We Am


I love my friends.  Have I said that recently?  Well, they're awesome.  Riana called me Saturday night and we decided to have a photo shoot on Sunday.  I got out my big ass bin 'o stuff, got it organized, and set up the backdrop.  Riana bought three new wigs and brought a suitcase full of fun stuff, and we got Emily to come by at the last minute.  Awesome.































































































































































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online