Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Shoot - March 28, 2010

This was a fun, last-minute photo shoot.  I'm excited to finally post the pictures because I just didn't have time to do it before our Yonder run.  Once again, Riana and I bought some new wigs for the occasion.























































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online