Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 365 - Week 14

This week in pictures is pretty varied.  There are baby kittens at the shelter, which still didn't have their eyes open and kind of looked like cute little rats.  Then Emily and I went to the Planned Parenthood book sale, which is the awesomest thing to happen every March and September.  We need to take bigger bags next year.  Then I got my census forms and was a little too excited about it.  Liz texted me that night to see if I wanted to have a photo shoot the next day, and I said, "why, of course!".  So Riana and I bought some more wigs n things and had a really fun photo shoot (many pictures will be posted when I'm reunited with my hard drive in Des Moines).  The next day Colin and I hopped on a couple planes and headed to California for Yonder spring tour!  The next 2 pictures are pretty self-explanatory.  YONDER!!!  Yeah, it was a good week.

03/25/10

03/26/10
planned parenthood book sale!
we heart books!


03/27/10
i was really excited about filling out my census forms


03/28/10
last minute photo shoot


03/29/10
waiting at the des moines airport


03/30/10
hey adam, give us a lick!
ymsb @ the crystal bay club


03/31/10
ymsb @ the crystal bay club

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online