Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm On Break Again?! Lucky Me!

Ah, Christmas break.  It is so nice to have a break from school after just 3 weeks into a term.  This statement is a little sarcastic, because it's a pain to feel like I should work on assignments while on break, but mostly true, because school wears me out.  I had a fun Christmas, spending time with Colin and his parents, but the best part of the week was the surprise visit of one of my best friends.
Sarah and Jenni were in cahoots the whole time, and they did such a good job keeping it a secret.  Sarah wasn't supposed to be here for Christmas, but made a last minute choice to come, and showed up at Jenni's while we were hanging out watching The Hangover.  I had just decided to bring a few Christmassy props and my camera...good thing!





Since Sarah and Jenni were both here, we also decided to have a last-minute photo party!


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online