Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Project 365 - Week 1

I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions, but I heard of Project 365, and I really loved the idea.  Basically, I'll take a picture every day of the year.  This is a good way to really see what goes on in my life for a whole year, learn more about my camera, and go outside of my comfort zone when taking pictures because, let's face it, there will come a time when it will become hard to come up with something to take a picture of, and I'll have to come up with completely new ideas.  We have a small Fugi digital camera that I will carry with me everywhere I go, and we have a Nikon D3000, which I will use on other occasions.  Some of the pictures will be more "special" than others, but there will definitely be a picture for every day.  There will be no excuse to give up!
I decided to go ahead and start on Christmas Eve, because cool stuff started happening that day, and the photo from Christmas Eve is the only one that I didn't take myself, and it was taken by Jenni.


12-24-09
Sarah comes to visit!


12-25-09




12-26-09
Photo Party




12-27-09




12-28-09


12-29-09




12-30-09

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online