Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

...And What A Fine Break It Was!

The past 2 weeks have been spent taking a lot of photographs (as you have surely seen), watching movies, hanging out with a visiting friend, and knitting.  I haven't spent as much time playing banjo or reading as I would have liked, but such is the life of one who has too many hobbies.  I haven't done much knitting in the past few years, and watching Jenni knit while she's here inspired me to make a sweater that I bookmarked in the Holiday 2005 issue of Vogue Knitting Magazine.

*nerd alert: I keep all of my old knitting magazines and bookmark the patterns I hope to make someday.


While working on my knitting, I have also been progressing through my alphabetical movies project:


01: 40 year old virgin
02: 50 first dates
03: A mighty wind
04: Ace ventura pet detective
05: Airheads
06: Aladdin
07: Alice in wonderland (1985)
08: Alice through the looking glass (1985)
09: Almost famous
10: American Beauty
11: American dreams
12: American psycho
13: Anchorman
14: Anger management
15: Austin powers
16: Austin powers goldmember
17: Back to the Future
18: Back to the Future part 2
19: Back to the Future part 3
20: Bandits
21: Baseketball
22: Be cool
23: Beetlejuice
24: Be kind rewind
25: Big fish
26: Big lebowski
27: the Blues brothers
28: Bulletproof
29: Cable guy
30: Charlie and the chocolate factory
31: Click
32: Clockwork Orange
33: Clueless
34: Coming to America
35: Crash
36: the Dark Knight
37: Death proof
38: Death to smoochy
39: the Departed
40: Dick
41: Dodgeball
42: Dogma
43: Dot and the whale
44: Drag me to hell
45: Drowning mona
46: Edtv

It's amazing how many movies I've watched for the 1st time since buying...and how many movies I own that I wonder, "why did I buy this?".  Anyway, it's a fun project.  At least I don't have to agonize over what to watch.


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online