Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365 - Week 4


Wow!  Week 4 already!  There were a couple days that I almost didn't get a picture in time, but luckily I have people around me that will remind me, "Did you take a picture yet today?".  Thanks.  I'm super excited for this next week.  We have our first road trip of the year tomorrow (as long as the weather holds out), and then we'll start getting some really fun pictures.


1-14-10




1-15-10




1-16-10




1-17-10




1-18-10




1-19-10




1-20-10


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online