Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Project 365 - Week 6 and a Large Amount of Tickets

Another week!  This week was filled with homework, headaches, and Lost.  The return of Lost was awesome, the other two... not so much.  BUT there was other exciting news... STRING CHEESE SUMMER SHOWS!  Sweet.  So since my last post, we have bought our tickets for the first 5 night of Yonder's spring tour, String Cheese at Red Rocks, and String Cheese at Horning's Hideout.  Now all we have left is Northwest String Summit.  Whew!  All I can say is that July will be epic.  EPIC.

Now, my photos.


1-28-10




1-29-10




1-30-10




1-31-10
Goodbye my love!



2-01-10




2-02-10
Lost Season Premier!




2-03-10

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online