Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Project 365 - Week 25

Wow, week 25 already!  This was a fantastic week.  First, my car was magically repaired after over a week of thinking it had kicked the bucket, and actually going to dealerships looking at new (used) cars.  What a relief!  The next day, we drove to Lake Superior and saw Yonder at the Big Top Chautauqua.  The next day we drove down to Minneapolis, met up with mom and Linda, and saw Yonder at the zoo.  We brought mom back to Des Moines with us the next day and saw Yonder at People's Court, where my mom and Junkyard finally got to meet.  Cool.  The day after our shows, Emily and I had a mini photo shoot in her garage, which turned out really cool.  

06/10/10
the green hornet rides again!

06/11/10
we made it to the big top!

06/12/10
zoo

06/13/10
my mom and junkyard finally get to meet at people's court

06/14/10
photo shoot

06/15/10
hangin with mom

06/16/10



0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online