Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Project 365 - Week 30

Before we have a fun journey, I like to imagine what my week of photos will look like when it's all said and done.  Of course, I could never imagine it as terrific as it turns out to be.
This first week of pictures from our vacation starts at Northwest String Summit in Oregon with a huge group of close friends.  The rest of the week Colin, Emily, and I spent on the Oregon coast and on the Puget Sound in Washington visiting friends.

07/15/10


07/16/10


07/17/10


07/18/10


07/19/10
Seaside, OR


07/20/10
Bainbridge Island ferry to Seattle


07/21/10
Cannon Beach, OR

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online