Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greenwood Park Jumping Photos

Last Thursday, on a whim, I decided I wanted to go to the park and take jumping pictures.  I called Emily and she was about to go hula hooping with Tati, so we all decided to meet at the park.  What fun.  We definitely need a trampoline for future shoots.







































































































































































































0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online