Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 365 - Week 17

Wow.  There's a lot of variety in this week of photos!  First, Emily, Tati, and I had an impromptu photo shoot at the park.  Then I spent hours and hours attached to my book, World Without End by Ken Follett.  I played with the kittens at the shelter, who still hadn't opened their eyes the last time I saw them.  And then we went to Lawrence, KS to see Ben and Adam from Yonder Mountain do their solo thing.  That was truly amazing.

04/15/10
photo shoot


04/16/10


04/17/10


04/18/10
finishing a fantastic book


04/19/10


04/20/10


04/21/10

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online