Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Project 365 - Week 18

This week in pictures continues our Ben & Adam journey with our trip to St.Louis, and then our stop at Cracker Barrel (mmm, chicken and dumplins) on our way home.  The next day I spent doing homework - a lot of it in order to go to Minneapolis the next day for the last Ben & Adam show.  This was a last minute decision, and it was fantastic!  The next night I started crocheting a blanket that I've made a few times.  I have one of them on my chair, but I always wonder... why did I make a PINK blanket for myself?  

04/22/10
Blueberry Hill
St.Louis

04/23/10
Cracker Barrel 


04/24/10

04/25/10
Varsity Theater
Minneapolis


04/26/10


04/27/10


04/28/10


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online