Need A Photographer?

I specialize in concert photography, but I am open to almost any photography job. If you want to try something new and different, for a special occasion or just for fun, contact me at dorfunkle@gmail.com and we can schedule a session!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 365 - Week 15

My birthday!  YeeHaw!  Continuing with our spring Yonder shows, are pictures from my birthday show in Santa Cruz, and the following two nights at the Fillmore in San Francisco.  After the shows were done, Colin flew home and my mom picked me up and brought me to Napa.  For my birthday she gave me an old digital camera just like the first one we had in 1997.  It actually takes floppy discs!  She also gave me a keyboard just like the one I had when I was a little kid.  It was fun listening to the demo song again, it was like I'd just heard it yesterday.  While I was there, my mom adopted a cat!  I was so excited about this, and Luna is a sweet and beautiful kitty.

04/01/10
My birthday!
Santa Cruz


04/02/10
San Francisco


04/03/10
Dale, the dancing machine.
San Francisco


04/04/10
Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge.


04/05/10
My retro birthday gifts from mom!


04/06/10
Mom's new cat, Luna.


04/07/10
Comfort on mom's couch.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online